Erongo Radiology is a private X-Ray facility committed to providing the highest quality patient care. Our company offers imaging modalities such as General X-rays, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Low Dose CT Scan, Mammography and MRI. Erongo Radiology has earned a respected reputation from both patients and competitors for professional health care services and as an Equal Opportunity Employer in Namibia. We hereby invite suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated candidates with a keen interest in obstetric ultrasound to join our team.
Walvis Bay, Namibia
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients during the examination.
- Perform obstetric, gynaecology, abdominal, small parts, vascular & musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations independently.
- Analyze and synthesize sonographic information in diagnostic ultrasound report.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment, supplies and work area
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Namibian citizenship or eligible to work in Namibia.
- Baccalaureus Technologiae Degree: Radiography Ultrasound.
- Registered as Sonographer at the Health Professions Council of Namibia.
- 5 years working experience as a Sonographer.
- Cognitive sonography skills to identify record and adapt procedures to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal working hours.
Updated CV to detail work experience and email addresses of references.
Interested applicants meeting the above-mentioned specifications and requirements are invited to apply for the vacancy by submitting their applications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must be willing to submit themselves to interview and selection procedures.
As per the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, Act 29 of 1998; Namibian Citizens from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.