As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the Human Resources function within the Erongo Medical Group. The role is pivotal in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, managing Employee Relations, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and contributing to the organization’s strategic goals. This position involves leading the HR team in fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture while serving as a resource for employees and management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Managing Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, and integration of new starters into the workplace.
- Overseeing the end-to-end employee lifecycle, including Employee Relations.
- Develop and update Policies and Procedures, whilst coaching and guiding Managers and ensuring best practice.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to design, implement and lead HR and Employee Engagement and Employee Wellness initiatives.
- Conduct salary benchmarking, benefits and Remuneration related processes and procedures.
- Nurture a positive workplace culture.
- Manage the HR budget.
- Honours Degree in either Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, Psychology or Industrial Relations (NQF 8).
- Minimum 8 Years experience as Human Resources Generalist, of which 3 years should have been at senior or managerial level. Working experience within the Healthcare industry or multispecialty medical group may be an added advantage.
- Fully proficient in English. Proficiency in any other Namibian language will be an added advantage.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence (Code B).
- Namibian Citizenship.
- Demonstrate exceptional independent judgement, time management and interpersonal skills to effectively manage multiple priorities and competing interests.
- Be people oriented and results driven.
- Ethics and integrity are part of your DNA.
- Competence in conflict resolution and mediation techniques is essential.
- Effective communication skills are critical. As HR Manager you will need to communicate with employees, management, and external partners in a clear and empathetic manner.
- Excellent administrative skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants meeting the above-mentioned specifications and requirements are invited to apply for the vacancy by submitting their CV and supporting documentation via the NIEIS Portal or APPLY button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must be willing to submit themselves to interview and selection procedures.
As per Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, Act 29 of 1998: Namibian Citizens from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Thursday, 30 November 2023Apply Now