- Well-Baby & Mother Clinic
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide trusted nursing care to patients and clients of Welwitschia Hospital in accordance with the Scope of Practice of a Registered Nurse.
- Take responsibility for your work output and standards of care.
- Identify, prevent and report medico-legal risks and adverse events within delegated unit.
- Ensure a therapeutic and safe environment by maintaining patient safety standards within allocated unit.
- Any general nursing or ad hoc duties as delegated by the Nursing Management team.
- Namibian Citizenship or eligible to work in Namibia.
- Valid registration with the HPCNA as a Registered Nurse (Midwife).
- Registered Nurse (Midwife) Qualification.
- 4 Years’ working experience as a Registered Nurse (Midwife).
- Disposition towards excellence and quality patient care.
- High levels of energy and tolerance for stress.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to perform within a team, organise effectively and operate optimally under pressure
- Availability and willingness to work in all units, shifts (day and night), over weekends, Public Holidays and overtime in accordance with the operational requirements of the Hospital and unit.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to naturally liaise with people from all walks of life.
- Ability to work independently within a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to perform assigned or ad hoc duties as per operationally required.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are invited to apply for the vacancy by submitting their application via the email APPLY NOW link below. Applicants must please indicate the position they apply for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must be willing to submit themselves to an interview, psychometric testing and selection procedures.
As per Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, Act 29 of 1998; Namibian Citizens from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 14 July 2023